Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You've been Rumbled

Today I was talking to a local journalist and the conversation got round to blogs, he's opinion and that of he's colleges is that bloggers are nothing but talent less no hoper wannabe journalists who are not interested in the subject matter but just want to cause trouble, so will go on about any old rubbish just to get a rise out of people, well you know what I think about this HE'S RIGHT!

If you read some blogs you will see straight away what he means, the local ones seem to be the worst, always going on about the historical abuse case, well move on people you are only keeping on with this because you have nothing better to do, most of them are unemployed and sponging of the state.

Then you have the ones that pretend to be interested in local politics, yea right, you don't give a rats ass who is in power or not as long as your cosy little life's aren't disturbed.

The real reason we blog is to kick up a shit storm, cause trouble and love to wind other folk up, so there's no point in denying it, you've been rumbled.

1 comment:

  1. oh com on Gazza...you have let these people...upset you...give me their names...and I will get them sacked...you know I am the most powerful man...in the Island...just because I have...the smallest penis...just makes me more powerful...

    Terry

    ReplyDelete